วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Week 6

Sadness






Last Sunday, I didn’t come to studies R.O.C.T at military school, because teacher check discipline I didn’t cut my hair and this day maybe many problems. Then I will repair my car, because my car air-conditions to be damaged, I spend for the air about 8,000 bath I’m so sad. And this day my friend called me, at military school they are check discipline and told me in the situation here a lot of people wrong and some my friends wrong too and had order to hair cut.

On Monday, I studies English I after class I had with my friends and we are read a books for prepare final examination until 2 p.m. we are had Law of Delict class and finished at 5 p.m. and I came home.

On Tuesday, I had English I only and then I came home.



On Wednesday, I so excited about point in Economic and I came in class teacher told me about the points I’m so sad and bored I always thought about in semester. Then I went to M’ building and drop in Economic subject after that I came in law class.

On Thursday, I studies English I and after that I had lunch and I manage my schedule in next semester I so seriously and sadness until 2 p.m. I came home.

On Friday, I went to “Ramkhamhaeng University” with my Mom for got some data, because I thought I will change University, I afraid I can’t graduate at ABAC and now I always thought about this and I always looking for new things for me. I talk with my parents and my friends and every body I knew for some opinion it better for me. After that I and my Mom pick up young sister at school by my car and we are came home.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

And..? Have you made your mind up yet? Are you going to Ramkhamhaeng? Well, whatever you do, I know you'll be alright!

Unknown กล่าวว่า...

where you gone? come back to write it again, I love your story.