วันเสาร์ที่ 1 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Week5

On Monday, in this morning I got up early and went down to the first floor. The pipe in the bathroom couldn’t use so I had to open a water pump at a back yard. But when I was so confuse and didn’t know what to do then I went up stair and bring my key. My key is a window key; I used it with my window on second floor and jumped out of the window. I had a few painful, but it was okay then I open the water pump and dressed up my cloths.
Finally, I called to my MOM and told her about the door lock and I got a few painful. Mom was so worried about me and apologized for her forgot a key. I thought this morning was the worst and had to be careful about the key, I should copy it.

On Tuesday, I studies English I and at that day I finished early I and “Peerunthorn” played a game in game playstation. We played football game (winning eleven ), he won me in every matches he a lot of skill maybe he professional in football game. --"
After that we are had lunch and then I went to 'The Mall' and did some errand for my mother after finished I came home. -_-




On Wednesday, I got up late and I hurried went to University for studies Economic. While I went to University traffic jam and to rains and I arrived to University at 8:00 and teacher same me too. Then after finished class I had lunch with my friends at C’ building and then “Peerunthorn” told me he this day he bring a guitar and we are played together at the garden in ABAC. After that rains it came we are went to somewhere, so we though played game this day we are played Tennis game.

On Thursday, I late aging I’m hurried went to University while I walked to rains it came and it accidence on the traffic I thought this day I came late in class, but I arrived to University at 9:25 that okay, while I walked in front of University I saw “Peerunthorn” talked mobile phone we will came in class together.

On Friday, I had Economic class, but I got up late and I didn't come so I stayed at home all day.

On Saturday, this day I went to military school there are have event at Army sports club, I saw many different sports, but this day it hot and bored I founded many way to escape from here, but I can’t to do that. Then my parents pick up me at hear and we are came home.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: