วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Diary

Week 2




On Monday 6 August 2007, I got up at 8:00 in the morning and I went to University. I went to University by bus today traffic jam so much, because of the first day of this week I thought it usually Monday and Friday traffic jam more than any days. I studies
English I at 9:30 in the morning and after I finish class I had lunch with my friends, but some my friends in group they are class cancel in this morning. And than after I had lunch I waited for studies again until 2 p.m. I came in class, but teacher didn’t come and some body told went to auditorium room, because today was Rapee’s Day.
After that I came in had agents of constitutionality they are talked about new constitution about 2 hours. And after finish I had class at 5 p.m. and I walked to C building I saw my friends played basketball some of my friends didn’t came in the auditorium room, because they are waited for horoscope teacher in faculty of law he professional about horoscope and a lot of students came him and in this day faculty of law had a many of activity. Then at 5 p.m. we are came in class and waited teacher for a long time, but she didn’t come and member of faculty came in class and gave assignment to student and we are came home.

On Tuesday, I got up at 8:00 in the morning and went to University. Today I had only one subject, I studies English I at 9:30 in the morning and after class I had lunch with my friends and I came home. After that on the evening my friend called me and told me on Wednesday University to stop learned, because of on Wednesday will be Federation International Sport University.

On Wednesday, I didn’t set alarm, but I got up at 8:00 in the morning I’m so sad I though I will got up late. So after I got up I played computer in early morning until midday. After that I take shower and then I washed my car and repair something.

On Thursday, I got up at 8:00 in the morning and I went to University I studies English I after finished class I had lunch with my friends and I came home by bus. Then I stayed at home and I read a book in law subject and then I played computer until 5 p.m. and I prepare food after that my parents came home we are had dinner
together.

On Friday, in this morning I so sad, because last night I set alarm on my mobile phone, but something wrong it didn’t alarm. I start got up at 7:20 in the morning and I took a shower quickly, before I went to University my mother forgot to give money oh! No I had money 40 baths in my wallet, OK 40 baths for today, but fortunately today I had only one subject and while I went to University to shower and traffic jam I arrived University at 8:15 in the morning and I quickly came in Economic class. Then after I finished class I came home, 40 baths it pay for only carfare.

On Saturday, I got up at 8:00 in the morning now a day I usually got up at early morning and I had breakfast and at 10 a.m. I went to child of Philanthropic Foundation, because of it had some activity and my neighbor came with me I watched child dance and played some game and I take a photograph child so happy and I thought it good thing. After that while I came home I had lunch near roadside.

On Sunday, today was Mother’s Day that important for Thai people very much. In this day I got up early morning and I watched news on TV, then at late I washed my car for prepare went to outside. And then I ate noodles with my family at in front of my village. After that at midday I went to CARREFOUR super store by my car for shopping and bought some foods for prepare in this dinner. Finally I came home I spend for shopping about 3 hours I arrived my home I repair something my car and motorcycle until the time before dusk and I had dinner with my family.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: