วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Week3


Diary
Week 3

On Monday 13 August, I woke up at 7:30 in the morning. This day is a official holiday, But Assumption University had class. Then I went to University with a good traffic, I love this so much. I need that everyday, but it impossible. I studies English I, while I'm waiting for a time to study. Kiwi was called to me and asked me "where are you? “ Wow! Kiwi was come to class it impossible. I don’t believe that. When the time up. I had lunch with my friends at C building and we are didn’t knew .What we will do, so we were played games in A game store until 2 p.m. and we are came into the class.

On Tuesday, I woke up at 7:30 in the morning and went to University. While I'm waiting
for a class. Kiwi called me again and told me maybe he came in class late, because his wheels car was blowout, Ho! And sure he didn’t come. After class today I didn’t ate lunch with my friends, because my father to took me. Then I ate lunch with my parents at home.

On Wednesday, I woke up early in the morning and I went to University by my car.
Today the traffic jams. I studies Economic at 8 a.m. and after class Tearn ( Peerunthorn ) called to me and asked me where are you? So I invited him had lunch with me. He didn’t studies Economic with me. After that we were played games that game was a football game, because my friend in my groups played with Tearn before this time and Tearn lose.

On Tuesday, I studies English I at 9:30 in the morning this day class finished early, because has some body went to Bangna campus. After class finished we are thought ate pork noodle. Because this day my group need that. But my friend, Non, He's Muslimism. He can’t eat pork. Before we had a lunch. We went to my faculty club. Suddenly we see my friend, Non, It make me wonder. He invited us to have a lunch with him. He's Muslimism. He can’t eat pork. He needs to have lunch with the same as everyday. But we didn't want that He was angry me and didn’t talk to me. After lunch I came home.


On Friday, I woke up early in the morning, because of my mother called me for search some documents. But it spends a lot of time to found that. Then I went to University I studies Economic at 8:00 in the morning and after class teacher gave an assignment. But send it on today, Oh! I done it until midday and had lunch with my friends. In the lunch time conversation. We were talking about Non. My friend yesterday. Who didn't have a lunch time with my groups. In my opinion he was angered us.

On Saturday, my father woke up me at 6:00, because of computer it can’t opened I edit after every thing OK I slept again and at two time I woke up at 9:00 in the morning. Then
I help my father repair something in my car and at midday we are went to “Knongtom”
for bought accessories in my car and to drop in Big C for bought bicycle for my young sister she so happy. After that we are came home and prepare repair my car.


On Sunday, I and my parents went to “Bang San beach at Chonburee” early morning by my car. While I went to Bang San I had breakfast on the side rode and I arrived on the beach I walked around beach and sit somewhere on the beach.
Then I and my young sister had swim on the beach about 11 a.m. it so hot, but after came in beach not many more my young sister she so happy until midday I had lunch side beach. After that we are take a shower then we are looked my skin it changed Oh! We are wonder, black skin No so bad. And we are bought an oyster and came home we are so tired.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: