วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Week4

Diary in this week
It looked like a storm

On Monday 20 august, today was an official’s holiday, but Assumption University had class, traffic in today it so good I came to University in early in the morning. I studied English I at 9:30 in the morning after finished class my friends and I had lunch we were choose restaurant for a long time, because my group usually a lot of problems about that. Then we waited for study again at 2 p.m. And I finished class in evening. So today I was so tired

On Tuesday, I had only one subject in a day. I studied English I at 9:30 in the morning and after finished class I had lunch with my friends. Then I waited until midday, because I had prepare for quiz in Economic with my brother, I’m so confuse in some chapter we were still until 3 p.m. After that I went to “The Mall” Bangkapi for paid high speed Internet at True shop and I came home.

On Wednesday, today I have quiz Economic at 5 p.m. I’m so worry about that, because of I don’t understand it all and in midterm I got low points, but I tried to do this. I studies Economic and after class I had lunch and read a books until 2 p.m. and I came in law class. After that I walked to P’ building from C’ building and read something before came in room. Then while I stayed in room tension came to me….? And I can’t to do this, so I thought I fail in this subject. I knew points in Wednesday in next week if I got low points I will drop in this subject it better.

On Thursday, today I have quiz in English I I’m so excited, because I not sure in many chapter. While I came in ABAC in front of S’ building people in class they are talked about The Firm so I jammed and always listed. Then while I quiz in class I’m so serious and I don’t know many thing I can’t remember. So after finished I’m so worry about that, maybe I got low points and then I had lunch with my friends we are ate “BKK steak” at in front of ABAC. After that I played game play station ten minute and my MOM called me and told went to “THE MALL” for registration UBC in True shop.

On Friday, I had only one subject Economic. I came in class I don’t have power points in chapters, because I didn’t load in computer. Today pretty teacher she teaches very fast Oh!
It so bad for me I don’t understand many things I head aches so much. After class I had lunch, but I don’t ate anything, while my friends ate I little hungry, but I looked around I saw pretty women
I looked her so I can’t eat foods, because I always saw her and she was lunch for me.

On Saturday, I stayed at home all day ate and sleep all the time.

On Sunday, I studies R.O.C.T at military school. Today it so hot I boring so much and I went to by bus, traffics it goods I arrived early and had lunch with my friends and waited studies. Then and afternoon it rains until 4 p.m. that perfect for me, because I didn’t tire I always sat on the chair and didn’t do anything. After finished my family picked me at military school and we are came to “Kong tom markets” we are walked around for shopping and we are came back to “Pratunam” for shopping and to rains came again it so bad I and my mother and young sister waited my father picked and we are came home by my car. Finally we are dinner at Foot Street
restaurant and came home.






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: